MATHILDE & THOMAS’ RECIPES
- 2 cl white rum
- 150 ml white beer LA TROP Blanche
- 1 lime
- Ten fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons of powdered sugar
- crushed ice cubes
WHAT A FRESH COCKTAIL !
- All the minty freshness of a mojito , the delicate taste of white beer LA TROP Blanche with citrus.
- Cut a lime into quarters and put it into a glass.
- Add the sugar.
- Using a pestle, mash lemon so that the juice is mixed with sugar .
- Add the mint leaves in the preparation and crush with a pestle.
- Add 2 cl of white rum and mix.
- Finally, add crushed ice and fill with 150 ml of white beer LA TROP Blanche.Your MojiTrop is ready !
The white beer LA TROP Blanche
was rewarded twice this year :
Silver Medal at the Concours Général Agricole in Paris in 2015.
Bronze Medal at the World Beer Awards in 2015.
Add sunshine in your glass and your cocktail!
Do you like our recipes ? Tell it on your social network…